100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
1. Florence Bike Tourat Florence Bike Tour, So, 18 led 2020 - Po, 30 bře 2020
Od 976 Kč
2. Florence Wine Tastingat Florence Wine Tasting, Út, 21 led 2020 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 1 115 Kč
3. Brunelleschi's Dome - Skip the lineat Brunelleschi's Dome - Skip the line , Po, 20 led 2020 - Po, 30 bře 2020
Od 2 091 Kč
4. Florence Segway Tourat Florence Segway Tour, Ne, 19 led 2020 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 2 091 Kč
5. Florence Segway Night Tourat Florence Segway Night Tour, Ne, 19 led 2020 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 1 812 Kč
6. Florence Duomo: Express Guided Tourat , So, 18 led 2020 - So, 31 říj 2020
Od 530 Kč
7. Accademia Gallery: Priority Entranceat Accademia Gallery, So, 18 led 2020 - So, 29 úno 2020
Od 642 Kč
8. Uffizi Gallery: Priority Entranceat Uffizi Gallery, So, 18 led 2020 - So, 29 úno 2020
Od 642 Kč
9. Fiorentina vs Genoaat Stadio Artemio Franchi, So, 25 led 2020
Od 1 115 Kč
10. Fiorentina vs Atalantaat Stadio Artemio Franchi, So, 8 úno 2020 - Ne, 9 úno 2020
Od 1 394 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Florence Hop-On Hop-Off
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Discover incredible Florence from the top of the Hop-On Hop-Off buses! Sightseeing has never been so easy!
- Explore Florence at your own pace
- Hop on and off as you like
- Choose between 24, 48 or 72-hour tickets
- Use the three different bus lines
- See all of the major highlights in Florence
- Enjoy the audio guide onboard
- Download the free Florence Sightseeing Experience app
Explore Florence from a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Onboard the Hop-On Hop-Off bus, you'll find an interesting audio guide which will provide you with information about everything you see from the bus.
CitySightseeing offers 3 different bus lines, so you can get to most of the places of interest of the city - from Piazzale Michelangelo to Ponte Vecchio to the beautiful Fiesole.
Onboard you will find interesting commentaries which will provide you with information about everything around you: you will listen not only to the history of its elegant palaces, buildings, and monuments but also to legends, historical events, popular sayings, gastronomic curiosities and much more.
You can hop on or off at the indicated stops as many times as you want and get closer to the places you want to see!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
How does it work?
Just bring your e-ticket to the first bus you want to take and hop on!
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets are valid for either 24, 48 or 72 hours. You can redeem your ticket up to 5 days after the tour date you have chosen.
Where do the bus depart from?
Line A, B and C depart from Piazza della Stazione. Line C also departs from Piazzale Montelungo.
How long are the tours?
Line A lasts 60 minutes and line B and C lasts 120 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
Line A run every 15-30 minutes depending on the season. Line B and C run every hour.
How many stops are there?
Line A has 18 stops, line B and C has 24 stops each.
Are there children's tickets available?
Children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.