Don't miss Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall in New York! The Radio City Christmas Spectacular presents as always an unparalleled Christmas show with universal appeal that lifts the spirits and creates memories. Highlights:
- Ensure your tickets to this spectacular show
- Get the best available seats within your chosen category
- Experience a Christmas show like no other
- See the incredible dancers The Rockettes What is the Christmas Spectacular?
The Radio City Christmas Spectacular has been seen by more than 80 million people through the years and has played in more than 60 cities across North America.
The show features dazzling costumes, dynamic numbers and breathtaking special effects! The Great Stage lights up as The Rockettes perform their signature eye-high kicks and precision dance style, in some of the most challenging numbers ever conceived. As unique today as it was in 1933, Radio City Music Hall is the showplace of the nation. Only the world’s largest indoor theater can host the most spectacular Christmas celebration.
Don’t miss this spectacular celebration and create new memories that will last a lifetime! It's the Christmas show to watch!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Who is the show suitable for?
The Radio City Christmas Spectacular is designed for audiences of all ages, ranging from the youngest of children to the most loyal seasoned guests. Many guests return year after year, often handing down the tradition to younger generations.
How long is the show?
The Radio City Christmas Spectacular lasts 1 hours and 30 minutes.
Are there children's tickets available?
No, unfortunately, there aren't children's tickets available, but children under age 2 do not require a ticket if they do not occupy their own separate seat and sit on a parent's lap.
- When booking tickets for a show in New York you will always be granted best seats available at the time of your booking. We have no influence on the exact seat and row number, as it is solely the theater that can appoint the seats. Within 36 hours after you have received your first booking confirmation, you'll receive an additional confirmation with your exact seats. These cannot be changed or altered as they were the best available seats at the time of your booking.