Berlin TV Tower Fast View Ticket
Outsmart the other tourists, book your Fast View-tickets from home and skip the long lines to the Berlin TV Tower! Enjoy the beautiful view from 207 meters above the city. It's a must when visiting Berlin!
- Skip the line to the popular Berlin TV Tower
- Choose the date and time you wish to visit the TV Tower
- Experience the incredible view over Berlin
- Enjoy the 360-degree panoramic view
- Visit Berlin's highest bar 'Bar 203'
- Get free entrance for children under age 4
Admire Berlin from Above
Enjoy the best view of Berlin from the TV Tower at Alexanderplatz.
From 203 and 207 meters high you can look over all of Berlin and many of the city's attractions, such as the Reichstag (Parliament building), the Brandenburg Tor, the Main Railway Station, the Olympic Stadium, the Museum Island, and Potsdamer Platz.
With almost 1.2 million visitors every year, the Berlin TV tower is one of the most popular attractions for tourists in Berlin. Considering the large number of visitors, it is well worth booking your tickets in advance.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the TV Tower.
Please keep the e-ticket as you will need the e-ticket when leaving the TV Tower, so please keep it safe.
How does it work?
When arriving at the TV Tower, please hold the bar code imprinted at the top of your e-ticket in front of the scanner and then pass through the turnstile.
Where is the TV Tower located?
BerlinTV Tower is located at Alexanderplatz. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-16. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Due to the Berlin TV Tower's interior, there is no access for wheelchair users and people with walking difficulties, i.e. people who cannot walk without assistance or without walking aids, such as crutches etc.